- All-natural Ingredients
- Handmade in small batches for consistency.
- Each ingredient is thoughtfully crafted to retain nutritional benefit and taste.
- Analyzed and confirmed by a Veterinarian Nutritionist for accuracy of nutritional values, recommended serving guidelines and verification of a complete source of nutrition for adult dogs.
- No Corn, No Wheat, No Soy
- No Fillers, No Dyes, No Artificial Ingredients
- No Hormones to disrupt the natural rhythm of your canine’s system.
- Made in the USA (Beef is sourced from a local butcher)
- Packaging is BPA Free.
- Recipes are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO adult maintenance dog food nutrition.
- Cooked lightly or left raw for optimum nutrition.
- Quickly Cooled, Packaged and Frozen for freshness.
- Good health increases vitality and longevity.
- Our healthy and wholesome wet dog food will have your dog excited about meal time.
- The K9 Kitchen LLC recipes have been formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrition for adult maintenance.
Freeze or refrigerate upon receipt. No heating required. Use within 7 days of opening. Unused portions can remain refrigerated in the resealable BPA free package.
Recommended Serving Guidelines
Feeding Guidelines: Depending on the age, activity level and condition of your dog, the feeding guidelines will need to be adjusted. The normal daily feeding amount for a healthy adult dog:
Dog Size Amount of Food Per Day
5 – 10 lbs 4 – 8 oz
11 – 20 lbs 8 – 10 oz
21- 35 lbs 10 – 16 oz
36 – 65 lbs 16 – 24 oz
66 – 100 lbs 24 – 34 oz
101 – 150 lbs 34 – 48 oz
Food Type: Wet
Life Stage: Adult